Nauvoo Temple

 


Hi mom! First off you can take as much time as you want cuz I love you. Yes we did get snow and its not supposed to stop for a while. This whole week the high is 1⁰ if we're lucky, so we're gonna try our best to stay out of the cold. We don't want to fully avoid the outside world cuz that makes everything harder, but it's gonna be so cold. Yesterday was 1⁰ and snowing but it felt like -8⁰ so that was not fun at all. But other than the weather, it's been a good week. 
We had combined district council with our zone on Wednesday so I got to go to Nauvoo! The temple is very pretty and I got to meet my zone in person so that was cool. We had exchanges on Thursday and that was so fun! My STL's are so cute! I learned a lot, right now we're trying to shorten member lessons, instead of doing full lessons with them we do SPF's which are short powerful and frequent and by short I mean like 5-7 minutes. And that is very hard to do when the members are used to long lessons and everyone out here loves to talk, they could take your whole day if you let them. But I did one with Sister Vezzanni and it was just under 7 minutes and it was so cool and I think I like them better cuz it left me feeling energized since it was so quick and powerful. 
We started teaching B recently, he is a freshman in high school and he is already reading the Book of Mormon! He came to church on Sunday and I'm excited to see where this goes because he is such a cool kid.
Well those were some highlights of my week, I loved hearing about yours! Love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In person Zone Conference

Week 3