Jewish Carnival

My week was good, it went by really slow, . 
Transfers were this week, it doesn't feel like it but they were just on Tuesday. We didn't meet the new missionaries in our district until district council which wasn't until Friday since Elder Newman didn't get here till Thursday. District council was cool, seeing Elder Newman (in his first few days in the field) it reminded me of my first district council. It was cool to see how much has changed in the last 6 weeks, I remember sitting there and just taking it all in and not having anything to say or add because it is all still so knew to me. But now it's completely different and really cool to see the difference. 
I don't remember a lot of what we did this week, but we had a few great lessons with Brandy this week! We read some of the Book of Mormon with him and I love hearing what he gets out of it. We also had lesson about priesthood yesterday and that was really cool, he prayed at the end and asked to have more time to read the Book of Mormon and to understand it and know it's true! I love hearing the prayers of the people we're teaching and talking to, they are so good and make me so happy.
We also went to a Jewish Carnival, our friend invited us and it was just a small crowd at Truman but it was fun to meet some people, they were all really nice. They were celebrating Esther so that was cool, and they were just really nice and really friendly.
That was my week, love you!







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nauvoo Temple

In person Zone Conference

Week 3