36 degrees that's Basically Summer! :)



 

Sorry I haven't been sending a lot of emails, time is literally flying by. Recap of the last two weeks, last week we had a trainers meeting which was so good! I got to see all the missionaries I came out with which was really great! Especially seeing Sister Chatelain!!! I miss her so much, but we had fun and she's killing it out in Morton with Sister Chase. 
One day last week we were driving around and no one that we wanted to visit seemed to be home. So we were a little sad that we didn't get to do what we set out to do, but we saw this massive icicle on the side of a building. It was at least 8 feet tall, so obviously we took pictures with it. 
I have been a missionary for 2 months now! Time has flown, especially the last 6 weeks, it is so crazy. Sister Evans hit her year mark on Friday! We celebrated with pizza and cheesecake 😋
We had some great lessons with B! We read some more of the Book of Mormon with him, he still loves it in case you were wondering. We had a lesson about baptism and he wants to be baptized!! It's a little complicated for him, but he has the desire which is so cool! I love teaching him because he just loves Jesus Christ and wants to learn more all the time. 
I don't know if I've talked about S yet, but she set a baptism date a few weeks ago, she is so sweet and so willing to do what it takes to get there and come closer to Christ. She might be moving soon, so we are going to have to hand her over to the missionaries where she will be and that's really sad because she is so sweet and cute! 
That was my week, idk what else I did really so much happens in a week but it all kinda blurs together since it goes so fast.

I love you! And would love to hear about all your adventures!

Pics:
The giant icicle
District council with our zone leaders visiting
 
 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nauvoo Temple

In person Zone Conference

Week 3